VP of Engineering
Learnsoft Technology Group Inc
Vice President of Engineering & Architecture Become part of a rapidly expanding company with the goal of improving the learning and talent management industry. Learnsoft has just closed a $16.7 million Series A round of funding. This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, early-stage VP of engineering ready to work and build a skilled technology team.
The VP of Engineering will have been a part of growing and scaling early-stage companies, enjoying,and thriving in a constantly evolving, player/coach role. Our ideal candidate will have background with the learning and talent management space, being someone who can easily walk into the process of scaling up our engineering teams as we look to double in size by 2023.
Our VP of Engineering leader will work with development, operations and go to market teams to manage and advise on the architecture of the product and ensure solutions work together within and across our platform.
· Manage and lead the efforts of the engineering organization; providing technical expertise and oversight across teams
· Promote reusability and best practices across the teams
· Establish OKRs for the team
· Offer strategic leadership and thinking with relation to a variety of software development processes, applications, and systems
· Assures efficient teamwork, communication, and socializing to support the development and execution of a thorough strategy and road map
· Provide coaching, employee engagement, and timely feedback for team members, on-the-spot coaching, and mentoring
· Budgets, forecasting, and cost allocation
· Work directly with CTO/Product on creating the technical vision and roadmap
· Research, evaluate, implement,and recommend modern technologies, tools, vendors, and frameworks
· Work directly with our technology partners and implement best-in-class integrations
· Support recruiting, onboarding, and retention efforts
· Help improve developer productivity and other efficiency improvements
· Build a highly motivated, creative, and thirst for knowledge culture
· Has the ability to work directly with senior leadership as well as own detailed solution architecture designs and code review
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 7-10+ years of managing and leading engineering organizations; demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade digital solutions meeting complex business requirements
· 7-10+ years programming experience