Sales Development Rep (SDR)
As a Sales Development Rep (SDR), you’ll partner with our Account Executives to build and implement an effective sales pipeline strategy and fill top of funnel.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities for our Sales team.
- Learn how ActivTrak sales works from the ground up and build the foundation for your career at ActivTrak.
- Work with your Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets.
- Demonstrate the value of our offering though phone calls, email, LinkedIn and other out-bounding mediums.
- Diligently update Salesforce to stay current on leads and follow-ups.
- Shadow your Account Executives in meetings and other activities to help you acquire the skills you’ll need for the next role on the ActivTrak sales team.
- Care deeply about your own productivity. Through understanding your own productivity and the productivity of those around you, you gain better insight into our customers’ challenges. We’re looking for someone who wants to talk openly about their own productivity successes for the purpose of innovation and performance elevation.
- Previous experience in sales preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Fearlessness – willing to hop on the phone with new people every single day and explain ActivTrak’s value proposition as it relates to each individual you speak with.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a distributed sales team.
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and possess a sense of urgency and desire to lead.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must.
- Experience with a high call volume fast paced sales environment.
- Ability to understand sales numbers and manage to daily sales metrics.
- Ability to understand and communicate business concepts.
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements and be creative in suggesting new approaches.
- Experience with G-suite, Zoom, Salesforce, and Outreach preferred.
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
This is an incredible opportunity to embark on an exciting journey with a dynamic, VC-backed company. If you have a proven track record of creative thinking, a drive for learning, and a deep commitment to collaboration, we want to talk to you!
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. #LI-REMOTE